SENIOR ENVIRONMENT ARTIST
helsinki, finland | FULL-TIME | ICVFX STUDIO
Fireframe is looking for a Senior Environment Artist with recent experience on feature film, broadcast or VFX and who is interested in the new ways of Virtual Production.
Our product pipeline for the upcoming year of 2022 is filled with super-interesting international movies. We are looking for more great people to join our growing, agile team of talent!
– Be responsible for creating the photorealistic set extensions and 3D environments and props which are used as digital elements in live action movies and serieses;
– Manage environment creation in software such as Maya, Blender or Houdini and incorporate assets into UE4 for use in real time playback;
– Enjoy collaborating with the other members of the team on pre-viz and other fields of virtual production and be willing to share techniques and know-how;
– Create versatile environments from imaginary sci-fi etherworlds to realistic landscapes;
– 3+ years experience in creating photorealistic 3D CG environments for film or TV;
– Extensive understanding of real-time 3d engines such as Unreal or Unity
– Excellent skills in at least one dcc of your choice, such as Houdini, Maya or Blender, and organic and hard surface sculpting;
– Strong solution based trouble-shooting skills;
– Technical experience in photography or lighting with an emphasis on colour and composition;
– Understanding advanced matte painting techniques including appropriate layering, scene management and reference gathering is a big plus;
– Previous experience and competence working with Studio CG pipeline;
– Excellent attention to detail;
– Well-developed organization and communication skills (fluent in English);
– Ability to manage time and priorities tasks to succeed under tight deadlines;
FIREFRAME IN BRIEF
We are a new production company focused on bringing awe-inspiring worlds and stories to global audiences. We leverage various aspects of virtual production whenever it makes sense. Virtual production enables production crews to see their imaginary environments and visual effects alive before the post-production phase. The method reduces uncertainty in the process, changing the whole workflow from linear to iterative.
Apply by sending an application with the CV to the email address below!