Firerame’s ICVFX studio is looking for a Virtual Production Producer. This is one of the key positions in Fireframe’s small but dynamic team. People and organizational skills are at the heart of this position as the primary focus is maintaining client relationships, schedule, and budget productions in collaboration with clients and Fireframe’s internal teams.
- Bidding potential productions
- Production scheduling as well as overall scheduling of all Fireframe productions
- Crewing virtual production
Virtual production producer’s responsibility is to organize the productions to function smoothly with the studio operations team and execute the client’s vision to perfection. To succeed in this, it is necessary to be fluent in virtual production workflows and to be well on board with latest industry and vendor offerings.
Fireframe Virtual Production Producer will:
- By reviewing scripts, breakdowns and technical requirements for virtual production determine and provide client with schedule and budget requirements
- As a principal client contact communicate progress of work as well as possible changes in schedule to clients
- Budget and negotiate cost of work together with Fireframe management
- Lead Fireframe virtual production team and oversee setting priorities and objectives for projects
- Participate and oversee work on-set as required
- Be in charge overall crew performance
- Estimate the needed work for a specific project and based on the need, organize Fireframe virtual production team and negotiate partnerships to third party partners to staff virtual production projects when needed
- Create partnerships to key creatives
- Initiate cost controls for each production
- Participate in marketing Fireframe services to the industry
- Minimum of five years of production management work experience in film, broadcast, VFX or game industry
- Extremely good organizational and communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently meeting deadlines
- Great team management and people skills
- Genuine interest towards creating new ways and processes for content development
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Pro-active doer
- Humble attitude
- Position is based in Helsinki, Finland. Fireframe will provide relocation assistance when needed.
In this position weekend work may be required at time to time determined by production schedules.
Apply by sending an application with the CV to the email address below!